Please complete the below job application
Great job opportunities are available for homemakers, part time job seekers, extra cash seekers, college students or at home moms! Join our team!
We are currently seeking a Professional Cleaning Technicians who will be detailed cleaning and maintaining vacant apartments, residential move-in / move-outs, etc. and other duties as needed. Candidate must have integrity, be honest, be dependable, detailed-oriented a must and have the ability to lift 20+ lbs. Candidate is required to be able to walk, bend, stoop, twist, reach, pull, push, kneel, and crouch.
Duties include but not limited to:
Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, window cleaning, cleaning counters, cleaning / disinfecting, cleaning bathroom toilets, sinks and mirrors, cleaning cabinets. Trash removal as needed to client's designated area. Other duties as needed.
Candidate supplies cleaning equipment and tools needed to complete all job assignments. Company supplies some cleaning supplies.
* All Candidates must pass a criminal background check.
* Must have 2 years experience in the Cleaning / Maintenance Industry.
* Must pass a drug-screening test.
* Must have a valid driver's license with clean driving record.
* Must have a reliable vehicle with current insurance, tags and valid state inspection sticker.
* Must be 18 yrs or older.
* Must be eligible to work within the United States.
* Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Must speak, read and write English. Spanish a plus but not required.
* Must have the ability to lift 20+ lbs.
* Must be able to follow Client Detailed Cleaning Check List.
* Must be able to work independently or with a team of 2 when needed.
* Must have a mobile telephone with texting capability.
* Must be detailed oriented, dependable and trustworthy.
* Must wear safety equipment, such as mask, gloves etc.
Safety protocols, policies and procedures are fully enforced and must be followed by every candidate. No exceptions. Candidate supplies safety supplies and materials when and if needed.
Pay and Benefits
Up to $350.00 per week for full work week 6 to 8 hours daily.
Candidate Pays Benefits: 401(k), Dental insurance, Health insurance